1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
DIGITAL EVENTS GROUP SL is RESPONSIBLE for the treatment of the USER's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remittance of advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications to be made. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement.
- Carry out market studies and statistical analyzes.
- Process orders, requests, answer queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: referral of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: carry out market research, analysis statistics, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be removed with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the contracts of confidentiality and in charge of treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
DIGITAL EVENTS GROUP SL. Avenida Via Augusta, 15 - 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through DIGITAL EVENTS GROUP SL. Avenida Via Augusta, 15 - 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com