INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the "Law on Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non- essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web serversto store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as theirpreferences for viewing the server's pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LAW AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user's personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- CookiesSecurity: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO PROPERTY
- Cookies own: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies third party: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Cookies session: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Cookies persistent: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DIGITAL EVENTS GROUP SL is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Criteria for data conservation: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. - Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment. - Right to file a claim with the Authority control (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
DIGITAL EVENTS GROUP SL. Avenida Via Augusta, 15 - 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|ticketconcerts.eu||laravel_cookie_consent||Cookie necessary for the use of the website's options and services||in 20 years|
|ticketconcerts.eu||ticket_concerts_sessi on||Cookie necessary for the use of the website's options and services||Sesión|
|ticketconcerts.eu||XSRF-TOKEN||This cookie is placed to assist with site security in preventing attacks between request forgery sites.||Sesión|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|Editor||Política de privacidad|
|Advertiser’s website domain||None|
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thus deleting cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information may also be lost (for example, login details or website preferences).|
|Manage site-specific cookies||For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block Cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work correctly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO ELIMINATE THE COOKIES OF THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Versión 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Versión 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Versión 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|